Menu
Plaza Tacuba s/n, entre Aurora y Santuario
Jerez, Zacatecas
opposite the Nuestra Señora de la Soledad Sanctuary

About Tower Building

This place to visit is one of the most beautiful buildings in Jerez, it was built in 1894 on land donated by Don Pantaleón de la Torre so that a school of first letters could be built. Passing into the hands of the municipality, it was inaugurated as a school in 1896 and stood out for its majesty. Occupied as such until 1966, it is now the House of Culture, houses the Municipal Library and is one of the most recognized icons in the city.

Cancun, Mexico
View sights
more
Cenote Dos Ojos, Mexico
more
San Miguel Fort, Mexico
more